Saturday, November 7, 2020

guest post templates

 

#1 – Template 1

Tell them that you’re not just a random guy but a regular reader of their blog. And, not just this – showcase your achievements and guest posts on other popular websites too.

Hello, [Name]

I’ve been an avid reader of [Blog Name] for some time now – and I enjoy reading your blog on a regular basis.

I’ve been researching on an idea for a blog-post about [Blog Post Title] – and then I thought that this could be a great contribution for your audience.

The summary of the post that I’m writing is…

[Bulleted List or Paragraph Summary of Your Post]

I’ve also published several successful guest posts on some big blogs like [Blog Name 1], [Blog Name 2] and [Blog Name 3] – which I have linked below:

LINK #1
LINK #2
LINK #3

What do you think? Should I write it up and send you a draft?

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
[Your Name]

#2 – Template 2

Keep your emails short and precise because nobody likes to read long and boring emails. And, don’t forget to add a clear call-to-action line at the end of the email.

Hello, [name]
Greetings.

I know that you probably receive a bulk of emails every day from the readers of your blog [website name]. So, I’ll keep it simple and short…

I see that you publish some really great contents about the topics like [Topic 1] and [Topic 2]. I am writing a well-researched blog post on the topic [Blog Post Title] which might be a great addition to your blog.

Here are the links of my few latest blog posts:

[Link #1]
[Link #2]

Do you mind if I send you the draft to publish on your blog?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks and Regards,
[Your Name]

#3 – Template 3

Sometimes, telling them that you randomly stumbled upon their website, while researching for something, really works. And, also add a list of 2-4 topics that you can write pretty good articles on.

Hey [Name],

I was researching about [Topic] this afternoon and stumbled upon your site [Website Name] – great collection of high-quality articles.

I am reaching out to you to contribute a high-quality post to your blog. Below are the topics which I can write a well-researched post on:

[Topic 1]
[Topic 2]
[Topic 3]

Looking forward to hearing from you with one of the topics above and I’d be sending you the draft as soon as possible.

Regards,
[Your Name]

#4 – Template 4

Provide them with the few topics that you can write on and adding links to your till-date best writings would be a bonus. They will get to understand more about you and your writing style.

And, that’s what your primary focus should be.

Hi [Name],

[Your Name] here.

I am a huge fan of your site [Their Website] and have really been enjoying your writings.

I’m not here to waste your precious time, instead, I have some new post ideas that your readers would certainly love to read. And, I was wondering if you’d be open to a guest blog post.

Here are the ideas:

[Topic 1]
[Topic 2]
[Topic 3]

To give you an idea of my writing style, here are two of my best posts that I’m linking:

[Your Post 1]
[Your Post 2]

Thanks for taking the time to read this email. I can’t wait to hear from you.

Regards,
[Your Name] from [Your Website]

#5 – Template 5

Here comes the template which I was talking about.

This template has got me 5+ guest posts published.

Yes, sometimes, being a bit descriptive does work. Attach the niches you write on, link to the best blog post that you have ever written and the list of topics that you want to write on.

Hi [Name],
Greetings.

My name is [Your Name] and I blog at [Your Website].

I came through your website [Their Website] this morning while researching for a [Topic].

And, I must admit – it’s great.

However, I write about [Topic 1], [Topic 2], [Topic 3], etc. which might be a good fit as a guest post for your website.

Here’s an example of my writing: [Your Best Post Link]

I haven’t started writing yet, but once you confirm a topic from the below list, it’d take me 1-2 days to complete and send it over to you.

Here’s the list of topics that I can write a high-quality article on:

[Topic 1]
[Topic 2]
[Topic 3]
[Topic 4]

Waiting eagerly to listen from you with one of the above-mentioned topics.

Thanks & Regards,
[Your Name] from [Your Website]

No comments:

Post a Comment